We’ve heard it all, from my dog ate my homework to my dog buried the car keys in the back yard. But, my pig ate my cell phone?! You betcha.
Here’s the crazy and true story, as told by the manager of a Monet, Missouri Verizon Wireless store who heard it from a farmer…
The farmer sauntered into to the store with a rather interesting story:
“I know where my phone is, but I cannot retrieve it. While feeding my pigs, one of them nudged my phone and knocked it out of my holster. Before I could retrieve it, one of the other Pigs picked it up and swallowed it. I confirmed this after calling it (it was on vibrate) and my pig went crazy and broke through a fence. I called it one more time to prove to my wife what actually happened. Well, the pig broke through a wall in the barn, so I stopped calling.”
The farmer wanted to know if insurance would cover that. And as we say at Tails, all’s well that ends well: the pig is perfectly fine, and the farmer got his phone replaced. Lesson learned.
To prevent a pet-tastrophe like this from happening to you be sure to purchase a tough cover to provide the best protection and of course insurance is a must.
As told by: Cheryl Bini Armbrecht